Join us for the 39th Annual Cincinnati Feis on Saturday, November 12th and Sunday, November 13th!
IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR THE 2020 CINCINNATI FEIS
2021 CINCINNATI FEIS & COVID-19 PROCEDURES
2021 Feis Information
2022 Cincinnati Feis Time Schedule
2022 Cincinnati Feis Venue
2022 FEIS HOTEL
Judges and Musicians
Parking & Directions
Thank You to Our 2020 Cincinnati Feis Sponsers!
Saturday, November 12th (8:30am start): First Feis, Beginner 1, Beginner 2, Novice, Prizewinner & Preliminary Championship competitions
Sunday, November 13th (8am start): Team & Open Championship competitions
Registration will open on October 11th on QUICKFEIS.
Registration will end on on November 1st or when caps are met:
275 Grades, 150 PC, 200 OC
Information will continue to be shared and updated as we finalize details with the NKYCC. We have been working closely with the NKYCC and our event will follow all state and county orders. Information is always subject to change based on new developments, government guidelines, etc. We appreciate the cooperation of all in attendance and look forward to hosting a SAFE Feis for all!
Registration will open in late September or early October on QuickFeis.
Check back later for more information!
The 2022 Cincinnati Feis will be held at the Oasis Conference Center (902 Loveland-Miamiville Rd, Loveland, OH 45140)
- Michael Belvitch
- Ryan Carroll
- Bridget Flynn
- Sean Flynn
- Bernadette Dillon Gavin
- Barbara Goggin
- Peg Griffiths
- Kerry Kelly Oster
- Philip Owens
Click here for the 2022 Cincinnati Feis Syllabus
2022 Feis Vendors
- Irish Peach Imports
- Irish Seams
- Paddy Rose Boutique
Friend of McGing Irish Dancers
O'Cull Business Group & Sunshine Pediatric Therapy Services
Under 11 PC: Don Beckett
Under 12 PC: McGing Dance Family
Under 14 PC: Grontkowski Family
Under 13 OC: McGing Dance Family
Under 14 OC: McGing Dance Family
Under 15 OC: Knox Machinery
Under 17 OC: Darnell-Wilhoite Family
Heather Dismuke - Color Street Nails
Friend of McGing Irish Dancers
Collins Family in Memory of Brian Sexton & Ed Collins
Please contact our Feis Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cincinnati Feis Co-Chairs:
Mary McGing Duckworth, TCRG
Madeline Duckworth, TCRG
Click here for the 2022 Cincinnati Feis Stage Schedule!
Lunch Break on Saturday will be after the first group of Trad Set competitions on Stages 1 & 2 (before the second group of Reel competitions), after the PD competitions on Stages 3 & 4 (before PC 2nd Chance competitions) and after the PC competitions on Stage 5 (before the Future Champ competitions). Lunch Break on Sunday will be after the first group of OC Set Dance competitions on Stages 1, 2 & 3 (before the second group of Hard Shoe competitions). Competitions starting after the Lunch Break will not start before Noon each day.
PC & Future Champ competitions will start with Hard Shoe. PC & FC competitions boxed together will dance concurrently but will be judged separately.
OC competitions will start with Hard Shoe and will dance on all 3 stages and be adjudicated by 9 different judges (3 for each round).
Important Cincinnati Feis Notes:
- There will be no concessions at the Oasis. Outside food & beverages are allowed but no alcoholic beverages are permitted onsite. Please make sure to bring your own water.
- No camping in hallways or the ballroom. Camping is only permitted within your bank of chairs.
- Grade awards will be collected on your way out of the Oasis in the front alcove near the entrance. Do not collect until you are finished competing and all your results are posted online. A bag will be provided for every grade-level dancer with their result sheets and a special treat. Please make sure to collect your bag even if you didn't receive any awards.
- PC awards will be announced in the back alcove near the golf course. Space is limited so please only attend awards for your competition.
- OC awards will be announced in both the front & back alcoves. A list of competitions will be posted at the alcove where those awards will be announced. Please check the list to know where to go for awards. Space is limited so please only attend awards for your competition.
- Saturday start time is 8:30am. Competitions after lunch will not begin before Noon.
- Sunday start time is 8am for teams. Morning solo competitions will begin at 9am and solo competitions after lunch will not begin before Noon.
A limited block of rooms has been reserved at the Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Northeast Mason. The hotel is conveniently located off I-71 and is a quick 15-minute drive from the venue. Located near several restaurants & shops.
Room rate is $126/night (King) or $135/night (Queen/Queen).
Rate is available through 10/28/22 or when block is full.
Rate includes hot buffet breakfast, dinner & happy hour drinks, complimentary WiFi, swimming pool, fitness center, business center & free parking!
- Marty Kilroy
- Beth Nist
- Nick Shizas
Saturday, November 12th Schedule
8:30am: All 100, 200 & 300 level competitions, U7-U10 400 level competitions, U7-U13 500 level competitions, PC (youngest to oldest)
After Lunch (not before Noon): U11+ 400 level competitions, U14+ 500 level competitions, all adult grade competitions, PC 2nd Chance (youngest to oldest), Future Champs (youngest to oldest)
Sunday, November 13th Schedule
8am: All Team Competitions
9am: Adult Championship & Master OC, All Boy OC Competitions, Girl U11-U13 OC Competitions
After Lunch (not before Noon): Girl U14+ OC Competitions